WideTEK® 25 Functions & Features
Options, functions and features available on the WideTEK 25-600 wide format flatbed scanner.
WideTEK® 25 Options
Backlight unit for transparencies, films, photos, X-rays.
Replaces the standard lid and includes power supply.
Download the WT25-BACKLIGHT brochure here.
- Foot Switch – Hardware option for batch scanning
- Scan2iPF – Software option for direct and fast copy to imagePROGRAF
- Scan2ICC – Subscription for ICC color management and profiles
- TWAIN Interface – Software interface option
- New! Use touchscreen enhanced versions of ScanWizard, PrintWizard and
EasyScan with Scan2Net firmware version 6.30 and later
with a full HD external touchscreen and view your scan results in high definition.
Download the HD Touchscreen brochure here.
- Attach external monitor for instant preview
- Full Coverage Warranty – Up to 5 years, free spare parts & more
WideTEK® 25 Functions
- 18.5 x 25 inch or ISO/DIN A2 scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
- 36 bit color depth
- Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Small footprint, 35% smaller than the previous model
- 30 inch width, only 5 inches more than scanning area
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, Multipage PDF
- Scan2Pad – Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
WideTEK® 25 Features
- Integrated 64bit Linux, Intel i3 quad core processor, 8 GB memory
- Dual LED illumination with new diffusors for optimal results, no warm up, IR-/UV-free
- Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Easy installation via Scan2Net Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology
- Wide color gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB